- Day 7 of 30 day shred - done. BAM
- elliptical for 20 minutes - done. BOOM
- HIIT for 20 minutes - done. BADA BING
wow i sound lame.
wow i sound lame.
multigrain bread with turkey bacon, two scrambled eggs, spinach, habanero cheese, and hot sauce.
some assorted berries on the side
oh my gosh, guys.
1. I’m actually writing a text post (let us treasure this moment)
2. I ran almost 20 minutes straight today. I just kept going. totally had a forrest gump moment and I loved it.
3. oh, this is exciting because I always run in increments of 5 minutes and today, my endurance was unbelievable.
4. ok I’m done.
via @hannie_booo on Instagram
Leg progress! From January until now :) Also like five shades darker yay haha
My left knee is in really bad shape. Today was the worst condition it’s ever been in. My first problem was a broken ankle, and now my knee? I don’t even know what’s wrong with it. Hopefully I see my doctor soon because I cannot deal with this.
Injuries really screw with your mood. Make sure to take care of your body, tumblr. Not just through weight loss, but injury prevention.
-30 minute walk/run
-30 Day Shred!
Tried the 30 day shred for the first time today and it essentially kicked my ass, but I shared a great love/hate relationship with it. Probably won’t be able to do it until a couple of days because of work, but I can’t wait to do it again.
Discovered a creative form of cardio yesterday.
Going wild in a moon bounce arena.
AWYEAH. that’s right. Yesterday, a friend and I went to a moonbounce arena with the two kids she nannies for and we went crazy for about 2 hours.
Wrists were hurt, bruises were formed, scratches were embedded in our skins, and backs snapped. (the latter pained only me and my friend. yeah, the kids didn’t get hurt at all.) But totally worth it!